Hey, it's Super Bowl Sunday. The Cowboys aren't playing because Dez caught it and Dean Blandino wrongly disagreed. Thankfully, we're almost done with football and on to baseball.
- MLB.com's prospect rankings have four Rangers prospects in the top-100. Of course, leading that group of four is Joey Gallo, who comes in at number 9 on the list.
- Jurickson Profar is still gunning to snag a spot on the Opening Day roster, saying he's pain-free and ready to go.
- Matt Harrison likely won't pitch for Texas until June. While I'm pretty sure most of us assumed that, this is further confirmation that he's got a long road to being back on the mound and fully healthy.
- Chuck Greenberg -- also known as the first guy that Nolan Ryan couldn't get along with back in 2010 -- also owns the Double-A Frisco club, and is planning some renovations for Dr. Pepper Ballpark.
- Any predictions for the Super Bowl? How many times will "deflated footballs" make the airwaves? How many f-bombs will Tom Brady drop on camera? Will Richard Sherman ever shut up? Does anyone know why Marshawn Lynch is there? Oh yeah, it's so he won't get fined.