17 Days until pitchers and catchers report to Surprise.
- Mac Engel writes that he's still holding out hope that Mitch Moreland "finds" it. I won't hold my breath, but some positive contribution from Moreland would be a welcome addition to the Rangers in 2015.
- Gerry Fraley says that the Rangers still need to find a left-handed, preferably veteran pitcher for the bullpen. He also says that we're not likely to see Joey Gallo in the mix in left field, which should surprise no one.
- Russell Wilson is apparently still planning on attending Spring Training, where he'll teach the infielders how to throw the ball instead of running it with the game on the line.
- Jeff Wilson talks about Ryan Rua being ready to make a run at the left field job.
- T.R. Sullivan talks about Matt Harrison wanting a "Groundhog Day" -- that is a do-over -- of Game 7 of the World Series, with Harrison saying that he didn't attack hitters enough early in the game. Surprisingly, Harrison still hasn't said much about Jerry Layne's putrid strike zone that helped the Cardinals tie the game up in the bottom of the 1st inning. Not that I'm bitter or anything. Hooray for reminiscing!